Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Exams are overrrrrr, death lies on 28Oct

Although Exams are over, i don't see a single thing to be happy about.
My death, lies on 28October'2006 alright.
Somebody pray for me, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee! >:[
At least i can relax instead of mugging&mugging. But th thought of what will happen to me on 28October really make me filled with worries&anxiety.
Today we had Oral. It seems easy, but it sucks!
Damn Mr Kang. I came first yet he say according to register. F okays.
Hai me waitwaitwait. It was 11+ by then. Shufen&co have already reached home and there i am, alone at the sickening school.
&hey, Liao Zai is darn touching! If you wna catch it, today's th day!
Channel U, 10p.m. ^ ^

I was darn bored, please stand my situation & understand my reason for doing this. :/

1. Single, taken or crushing ?
Single! (;

2. Are you happy with your life now ?
Not really? I don't wna answer this pls. Ha

3. When you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him fast ?
Hmm, well, i guess? :/

4. Have you ever had your heartbroken ?
You're obviously eminding of the past, how evilllll.

5. Do you believe there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable ?
NoNoNo.

6. Would you take someone back if he cheats on you ?
If i still couldn't forget him, probably?

7. Have you talked about marriage with another before ?
Seriously Not?

8. Do you want children ?
I don't know, Pregnancy is painful.

9. How many ?
--- Skip!

10. Would you consider adoption ?
Is there a need for that?

11. If someone likes you right now, what do you think is the best way to let you know his feelings ?
Tell me straight? But it might be too embarassing for both parties? Why even bother asking?!

12. Do you enjoy getting in relationship ?
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

13. Be honest, what is the furthest you and your ex did ?
I am not obliged to answer you. You're merely a nobody!

14. Do you believe in love at first sight ?
Yes, No, Yes, No.

15. Are you romantic ?
I guess everyone are. Exception for those who are mentally wrong/

16. Do you believe you can change someone ?
Uh huh. Certainly! Why not?

17. If you could married to somewhere, where would it be ?
Married? I'm not even thinkin' of marrying. :x (Probably somewhere romantic! >.<)

18. Have you ever broken a heart ?
Yea, i did. I'm guilty alright. ):

19. If one day your best friend falls in love with the guy you deeply in love with, what would you do ?
She's my BestFriend, perhaps i would leave silently? But if i'm rlly darn bloody in love w that guy, i seriously can't imagine that.

20. Are you missing somebody now ?
Alot indeed. After so many questions, i realised you're gettin' sensible. That's great!

Now you have to ask 5 of your friends to do this survey in their blogs.
Write down their names in the list below. Tag them in their blog to let them know.
- My Daignosed-with-cancer partner! :D
- MaddieKisses!
- Bibi! My beloved stead. (;
- Hongling Xiaomei ~
- Vanessa Dearrrrrrrrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home