Sunday, October 22, 2006

Everything in life has a purpose.

Everything in life has a purpose.

As for me, i don't know my purpose, and i don't understand. I know, i have th responsibility to find my purpose, yet at time there's just lil hestitation of it.
-''When you discover th purpose of your life, your life will never be th same again''
At times i really wna pursue my dream and discover my purpose.
But those depressing moments never seem to stop me from it. Tragedy?
I stay there wondering in th confusion of th questions flashing through my head, again and again.
May i ask, how would you feel being despised? How terrible will you feel?
Perhaps you would feel that everything that people say abt you, it's just all pre-destined.
Those painful junctures would constantly stay there.
This world is never fair, never perfect. Discriminating is just too miserable.
Flash back, ''Why do i have to endure all these, why do i have to be th one ..?''
Humans never realise certain things like this.
Still, no matter how great that particular person's good&bad personalities or character may be,
You still accept it that they are created this way.
Just, Forgive&Forget.


I'm not hinting anything or to- anyone. I'm just expressing how i feel ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home