Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A peaceful day out with my stead.

I finally got a chance to meet up with my lovely stead yesterday. It's been ages since we saw each other. And come to think of it, last time we even disliked each other before. Because of stupid things. I guess i'm not gna breathe a word about it. Bliss or?/
Met Anglea&Elena on th way to Bugis. Walked around for awhile and shortly after, Bibi came. (:
She's so cute lar! & Elena, in a rush to eat, nono, in a rush to meet her sister, headed straight to Marina. Didnt catch our supposed-to-be-breakfast's lunch. Oh, tragedy or misery?
Walked there, quickly. Th haze was not really serious at that juncture, thus, we can't really see it.
Terrible uh?
Arrived soon at Marina, went to look for her sister, and start our motive for th day.
Had only around 4 that can consider. Hope they would really call.
Finally when the time was 5, we caught our
supposed-to-be-breakfast's lunch. >__< style="font-style: italic;">Daytona &i got first! Poor Yinghui, hers spoilt.
Went to get a drink at cup walker, my favourite BubbleTea Shop. ^ ^
Then Elena keep asking us go first, so, th point is, she want us to go first cause she won't be meeting anymore.
Why beat around th bush?
Strolled back slowly to Bugis. Had a great talk with Yinghui. And even Angela was social. (:
Finally too, took neoprints with my beloved Bibi. Yay
Angela was peeping lar.
Then went to arcade several times cause someone wanted to look at someone. Ha-ha
Went to ActionCity to look at my Tofu too. Omgomg, he so shuai can!
Ohman, i needa get Make-up remover luh, it's finishing! >__<>

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How dumb Angela looked :x
That's my hand, with my phone, trying to snap a pic of her secretly also. Ha ha

- I shall perish with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home