Monday, October 16, 2006

shut up!

Shut up okay. I'm really fustrated already please.
Why th fuck did everything turned out this way?!
I hate backbone checkups, i hate people's straightfowardness, i hate people who doesnt think about my feelings. How many times do i have to repeat this, sisters are merely just a term.
Why do people just forget me easily? My existance are just for people to amuse about.
I guess i don't have to say goodbye anyway.
I don't know how to express what i'm totally thinkin', & there's just no one here to.
I tried, and tried.
I learn how to forgive&forget, but what's the use of forgiving&forgetting what that particular person has done when they don't understand?
I don't wna explain anymore, no one would understand.
I just wna stay there for a moment.
-
The more I drink, the more I see
That suicide could be the key
To the place called paradise
Where pain not dwells, not hate nor lies
But if I look beyond all this
I reckon something I would surely miss
Because in my dreams I rule my life
And the sleeping beauty is my wife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home