Monday, October 16, 2006

Number 236.

Was darn sleepy today. &because of certain things i heard made my mood really go down.
My mood was always short-lived. And th cause was many many things that i bet not a single one knows everything.
Th teachers made us damn curious about our results and i got totally no confidence in that.
I fear on th day, i will commit suicide.
I don't wna die saying goodbye yet. How exasperated is my life.
It was a fast and boring day although i can barely open my eyes.
Had a great talk with my beautiful ladies today during p.e. This was halfway through it.
Me: ''Had you guys ever thought or visualize about your future, ambition?''
Qian: ''Wo Yi Ding Yao Zuo Yi Ge Beautician!''
Joan: ''HairStylist also not bad ma''
Me: ''Fen! How bout' you?''
Fen: " Wo Yao Kuai Dian Shi Jiu Sui, Rang Hou Na Driving Licence.''
I told them i ever thought of being lawyers? Cause i think that lawyers are amazing.
Their thinking and debating ~
And also, i thought of being a fashion Designer! It's so cool.
I had every episode of Project Runway watched. The previous one, th one that Chloe won.
I even admired Maybelline, the fashion Designer of ours.
Chloe is a great fashion designer, she's someone who really understands woman.
Who knows what holds the future?

��ϧ������.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home