Saturday, November 04, 2006

What is Love?

���� �ǰ�?

I wonder why people are struggling over relationships. I don't know th reason, but why get fustrated over it?
I know, love can be wonderful, but at the same time, it can be torturous too.
Love, is something that really takes two hands to clap.
Why will people fight so hard for love?
I just got so many questions to ask, or probably, know.
Seeing people around me troubled over love, really disrupts me soo much.
Some say, '' Love is only a chapter in a guy's life, but to a girl, it's the whole book''
I've seen numerous girls, crying, missing guys.
Does girl pre-destined to suffer?

Love isnt about the words we say,
but the actions we take.
Without love, you still have friends
But without friends, how long will love last you?

Love, is like a war
Easy to start, hard to end & impossible to forget

I dont resent love, nor i trust it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home