Wednesday, May 14, 2008

: )

Skipped school today because i'm not feeling very well.
Anyone wanna pay me a visit? Hahaha
Wait no. Not in home clothes and no makeup. Forget i asked. Haha!
Well well, i came here for no rhyme or reason, and now i think i have nothing else to rant..

I admit, i am a lousy blogger. Maybe in future when i go to parties, clubbing more often, then i'll have more pictures! Hee.
I love blogshopping though. Isnt it a bliss to sit behind your screen, relax and shop?!
Ha, so the saying goes. "Make merry while you can"
You definitely wouldn't wanna miss hers! http://vivianlly.livejournal.com/
Or, you would wanna visit her blog too? Find her at my links! :)


Kao, why couldn't i find nice hoodies around!
Oh, i would love to have a skeleton one. Hahaha


And tell me, if i should really care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home