Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS WORLD! (;

Ahhhh, my day has became my night and my night is my day again.
I must change this habit! Sch is starting in no time, and good complexion. He he

Monday, December 22, 2008

It was a girlfriend gathering at town that evening.
And ANG QIAN HUI did not turn up.
(See your big name here? The consequences for not turning up! Ha ha)

Finally we girls get to meet up. It's been so long since so many of us last came out together.
You know, we're all on different tracks already.... it'll be super difficult to meet up next year.
But anyway, i love you girls much more than you know. No matter what unhappiness/quarrels happened between us, let's all work hard towards the future. I believe we'll still meet up and have a lovely day together. ^^

Out with girlfriends is definitely a camwhore. But but but! I am the one who gets tortured. So many photos to be sent to everyone one by one. Nevermind, i'll just sacrifice a bit.
See, i'm so wei da!







Look at the fun we had! Love you girls<3

Who took this? lol
Acting like a tourist, never seen the lightings in town before. HAHAHA


She's my sweetiepie
See, nicole loves me so much. HE HE



As you can see, she likes taking photos with everyone. Ha ha

Come on, admit it. Everyone loves me




Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Had a very different christmas countdown from the previous one. It's....


STEAMBOAT!!!

At my place. Angela came awhile and left with Lsf. We completed Hotel626! :D
Then came Qh's friends. Chatted for a short while, left and came Teckyeow, Javier and George.
Overall, we had fun.

Last but not least, thanks dearest Nywl for the card, Teckyeow and Javier for the chocolates.

You guys should not have gone to the expense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home