Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm not missing you.

It's time for an update! Time pasts so fast that it's end of the week already. And fridays make my day! X)
I shall let the photos do the talkings first.
There you go!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me & Nicole scored full marks for Maths Test! I'm uber happy alrights. Haha XD
LimShufen is late! Cabbed down to meet nicole @ mac. So we sat, slack & talk til the 'tuxigan' girl reaches.
inane + insane = imune
Aiya! I forget the formula. Anyway, inside joke. *laughs*
Acompanied nicole to get her things. Met Yingying, jiaxin and a guy coincidentally at LongJohnSilver. So we took some photos before we headed to the arcade.
I admit i'm the one who's pestering the others to play RockFever together with me. Ah :D
Haha.
Then went to MosBurger to slackys. I bet We Twinys are kinda bored huh. That's what twinys are for! Lol
Decided to set off to Town, but not a single cab wanna earn our money, so forget it, the bus came first, and we took the bus.
And this is where Laurel Quah & co owes us a meal. Wahahaha ;X
We thought of meeting up right! Bleh.
Aftermath brought imune & insane to get their cardigans before getting our dinner.
Ohya! I saw that mingyao from project superstar. Why isnt it darren or somebody else? Bahh >.<
Tags Replies!

Xiaohao: You're horrible damian! It's 2weeks la. Lol
Nicole: You havent give me yet leh. Shen me dong dong lai de?!!! And i'm not always sleeping in class hoh. At least i know got tests. You know meh! You're the one who keep sleeping in class kay! Haha, see you later<3 style="font-weight: bold;">MissGentle
: Lol, see this? I'm calling you soon.
DrinkingPartner: Eheh, ytd got call you out ok! Is you nvr jio me lor. SUALAA, AK bian le ~
Maddhs: Don't beat around the bush. Lol :D
Yen: Heyhey! Yeahs. You miss me right, thats why nvr see me. Haha!
Xueling: Lol, you're missed too?
Huihuis: Alrights. Takecare ok! Love.
Chian: RElinked lovely. (:
Tessa: Yup, in yingying's phone. So keai can. I'm gonna see it someday. Haha
Wenjie: Yo! Hello korkor. I call you hor! I call you liao hor! Lol. I'm fine. I bet you're not fine.
Yingying: Yes, we were talking. Hah, see you later sweetie!<3>: Who are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home