Monday, April 09, 2007

Changi Hospital.

I never knew hospital would give me the shivers.
Dad drove my mother, sister & i to visit grandma.
So far i could clearly remember that i've never been in a hospital before. As in, visit relatives or blah;
I didn't realise there was so many people staying in a ward.
Mummy told me that she has been shifted to the more people ward as her condition has stabalized. I remember the almost-same sight in OCH! Ahhh, cant imagine Changi General Hospital to be like OCH. :/

Nurses who work night-shift are such agony. I'm never gonna be a nurse!! >.<
I'm gna be Min You's future wifeyyyyy! Nah, we're married! Hoho.
Next time show you Certificate of marriage kay? [:

My sister is irritating, she wanna play her myscene/pollypocket game now. Grr
Off to dreamland, night guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home