Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sentosaaaa ~

O hai yo! It was a great day at Sentosa yesterday despite it started to rain around 8. We had a good time didn't we! :)

Got my favourite Caramel Corn before setting off for the beach.
It's very nice i tell you! (Right now i'm munching on it!)


This is so breath-taking.


Told you i've got nice photography skills! ^^v




I really fell in love with the sky now... isn't it beautiful?
So, as it started to rain we seek shelter and get cleaned before leaving for Vivo.


We had... mini steamboat for dinner! It's figger lickin' good!





What's next?
DESSERT!!! :D

Oh yes, here's my revenge Angela!! See if you dare snapshot me again! Hahaha

lol, their t-shirts match! So cute right.
Some left and the rest of us decided to go on a water tour. Teehee


Oh my god! They really took the plunge.... )':
Oh dear, i should've counsel them. What problems are there in this world that cannot be solved? Sigh*

That's my slipper! The one in yellow! Haha
Wait. That means.. i'm supposed to commit suicide as well!

Kay, shh. You didn't see anything okay.

So, they're trying to commit suicide now..

*blows whistle* Eh eh eh! I say no swimming here right!!!
Wahlao, whose stupid idea was it to do all these crap. Hahaha

Phew! I finally end this post. Claps*
It's really hard to shift the photos to the position you want now okay. Anyways, i hope you have a good day! Bye bye! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home