Friday, December 26, 2008

I don't have much time left...

Somebody pull the trigger at me. I'm barely hanging on...
I'm always afraid of getting close to anyone because everyone who said "i'll be there" left.
When i fall, you pick me up. When i need someone, you're there.
Tell me, where do i find someone else like you?

How lucky can i be. Yet i'm still not contented with my fucking life.

Perhaps you'll never know how much i hold you inside my heart. Perhaps you'll never know how much you really mean to me.

I'm just feeling a lil emotional right now, i apologize for this gloomy entry here.
I can't help it. I just feel like typing everything out.
*PS: yeah i'm always emotional, don't like it? Too bad

Thanks to Lsf, Joey and Ahbee though. I should be fine in no time.
Life is meaningless without you guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home