Friday, December 01, 2006

Boo!

My blogging has got so withdrawn that i don't know how to start this with.
Alright,
so i met up with Angela and her stead. >:S
Haha :x
So we slacked, waited for elena to come and finally headed to Bukit Batok first before going to Bugis. Then we chatted awhile. And Angela kept talking about Liching and those kors of hers. o.O
Ahh, it's okay, i'm used to it already. Lol
So her stead sent Angela to mrt. Me & Elena extra go act one loving couple.
Omg!
Fen you seriously missed out the fun.(!) :x
Then went to play rockfever. When it was my turn, that Valerie went to disiao and i end up playing special -.-
It was so paiseh luh. >.<>:x
Played truth or dare, at first dared Madd to call Hongkai, then Wenjie. But both nvr answer. In the end she called Ka heng. Hahahaha
Then they dared me to call Wanhong. =.=
Angela's the best. Lol
Dared her to lc with her stead. And i know he's waiting.. Heh :x

Then Elena left, only the 4 of us now. We slacked til 11. And
there were many more interesting stuff that i forgot which i wanted to rant about it.
Me and Madd also found it weird wondering since when Angela became straight. Lol
But it was kinda bliss seeing them Kiss for 20seconds. Heh
I guess Angela don't know how to cherish?

Ahh, and anyway, i reached home just in time for the ghost show at channel u.
It was the one that we watched before luh. But i still watched cause' there's nth for me to do. :/
Then after that was yu le bai fen bai. ((:
Xiao gui imitated Xiao zhu so nice laaaaa. I love xiao gui ~~ Lol
No, i love Mr Tofu moree.
Show ended, i still can't get to sleep.
On the comp, dailed Angela, chatted, audition then sleep.
I again claimed that i will sleep at 4 and end up sleeping at 5plus. :x
Please endure with my blogging. I will make amends. Bye!

Sadness prevails me. Ahh, wdv. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home