Saturday, March 17, 2007

299!

299th post!

I wasn't feeling very good the past few days due to some quarrels again. Yes, him.
He totally ruined my mood. Made me felt like staying out late, not going home so early.
The sight of him sucks lah!
Stayed over @ elena's place yesterday. Both of us stayed up til 5. And woke up at 11?
Feeling better and yet came back, mood screwed again. Grr
And another unpleasent thing is, my aircon is spoilt. It ruined my mood too, by waking me up at 4am. What's worse, i can't get to sleep. That's mainly the reason why i'm here.

This March holidays seriously suck alrightt. Going out plans always failed and landed us up irritated. And today's sunday. Last day of the week. Aww, the thought of going back to school makes me wna banish school. We should right? Lol
It isn't the books that i'm afraid of, it's the detentions. To hell with the detentions yeah! :X
--
Nownow, i'm still not satisfied with my current blogskin. BooT.T
& i can't get logged in to msn. Realise how sad my life is now? Bleh, whatever-
It's my 299th post! Can you imagine that?
I can feel my heartbeat getting faster every letter i type. Alright, i'm exaggerating.

*Reply to tags!*
liting: You're missed dearly too! (:

Joan: Joan you damn cute pls. Haha, that bbq is laurel's. And she's helping Houyun celebrating so ya, cant call too many you know. Sry lah, will jio you out alright. & my boyfriend's JR. Ha!:D
Loves

Kraven: Yes, you're bored?

Maddhs: Okokay, i updated. Eh? I thought you cant get online? Assss! :X

Debby: Yeah. I miss you badly luh! And i miss our chats. Hows the audition? You went, did you?
Debbie must have got on right. Hahs(: Yup, you takecaree too. I'm a fan of yours! So i'll definitely tag your blog moree. I'll be reading! Heh. Lovee :p

Oh, i gtg! Before my sickening brother gets up. Byee!
<I wrote this when i'm about to go, but realise that i didnt reply tags. And so after replying, my brother woke up.>
Damn. How unlucky! Roarr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home