Sunday, March 04, 2007

dying, once again.

I'm down with sligh fever, flu and cough. Something so undesirable and unpleasent.
Everyone's not sick, only me >:(
It's monday and i'm glad that i'm sick so that i won't have to go to Cross Country. :p
I dread Cross countrys! And i wonder what's the big event about that they have to choose aday specially for it. Bleh

---------

Anyway, Weilong visited me ytd ^^V
I was surprised, overwhelmed at first as it's been ages since we saw each other.
And that feeling is like, ''Omg''. I could not help but feel very shy.
I was hoping time would go by faster that particular moment. But soon we started chatting, asking how each other's life was and blah. Also, he mentioned about how we used to stay over at each other's house. That made me felt so guilty, wondering why didn't a treasure someone so caring. But it's all over afterall.

对不起; 就让我再爱你吧

My heartfelt words%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home