Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Kraven!

It's the babe birthday celebration!

And the babe found out that i am going to give her a surprise because i wrote it on my blog! God damn. I knew you wouldn't come online that was why i blogged it out what. And who knows Angela so coincidentally read, which so coincidentally you were at her place -_-

Met up with Lsf, Twy and Damian. Then down to Leisure, met Tessa, Pling & Yingying.
Yogurt once again. And got the babe's birthday gift before meeting up the rest at parkway.
No cabs, save money. Nearly missed our bus, that was the cause for the not in-good-shape cheesecake. Everyone laughed when i said this. "Nobody spared a thought for my feelings... made me run with the cheesecake.." Anyway, we spent the night at East Coast. I'm so lazy to type everything out already. Let's just look at the pictures.


Hi Tessa! Bye Tessa! lol... now, where's pling.

Omgomg, i look so ugly and fat. Pardon me for the unglam pictures aye..

Having an affair rightttt!

Walked to Lagoon for dinner. And halfway, we found a trolley... Heh heh, any idea?



Look at the greeny effect! I have good photography skills ^^,






And yes, this is a nice video. Hahaha! It'll be better if it's not so blur.

Hope you enjoyed everything Kraven. And yeah, the presents too. Love! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home