Friday, July 18, 2008

Life is full of disappointments...

I am backkkk (:
So sorry, to you. If you're my faithful reader. Teehee, i'm so glad to be here! But my time is limited, so it'll be a short entry now.

Life has been hectic once again. The upcoming prelims and n's are really a pain in the neck. Many things are getting out of hand, i don't know what to do.
Why are people so self-centered? Why do they only care about their own thoughts and feelings?
Whispering in front of someone, who likes it? You, me, everyone dont like it!
So, now tell me, before you speak, do you reflect on yourself? No.
You don't practice what you preach. Hey, what else can i say?

You know', i really envy people. Why do they have such a caring family? Why do they have such understanding friends?
Yes, i'm emotional. And i wanna stop being one because i really hate it when people thinks im too pessimistic when they don't know the bloody situation i'm in.

What should be said has been said, period. I'm getting a break.
And before i go, i have some things to say to some particular person.

Thanks for understanding me,
thanks for really being there for me,
thanks for everything you did for me,
thanks for being my friend, bro.

And thanks to you too, love. I had a great talk with you the other day! :)
Hopefully, things will get better. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for being there. I appreciate every lil thing. xoxo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home