Monday, September 29, 2008

Just another day.

I'm dead beat. I need a good sleep.



I know it sounds contradicting because i'm saying that i'm tired yet i'm here.
Tell me, how do you resist dramas!!!
Shall fill you guys in the tortures i've gone through while waiting for Miss No Good to load.

(PS: Miss No Good is a hilarious drama featuring Rainie Yang! You might, and you might not like it. But still, no harm watching! I find it nice. (:)

Well firstly, i didn't catch a wink of sleep since yesterday.
Secondly, art sucked. I did not manage to complete it, as expected. And the feeling sucked. A1 is drifting very far away from me now *pouts


Anyway, the main point is last papers on friday!! Which means, i can enjoy my hols after 123456789 years of hardcore studying. AHAHAHA
At the same time, i have 2days break to rest at home. Happy lor!

No wait, should i be happy or sad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home