Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dear diary,

i feel really fucked up. I hate my life. Hate it so much.

So many times i wish i could just teleport to another world and hide away. Far far away from this world filled with sadness and wll unhappy stuff. Fucking sick of worrying about my exams and family. and...equivalent thing. Fuck man.

Worrying about N levels, worrying whether i can make it to O's and what i'm gonna do in the next few years of my life. It just, sucked so much to think about my future.
I know, it's good to have some plans. But.. i just have no idea on what to do.

Sometimes, i feel really discouraged for the unlucky and unpleasant things that has been happening to me and yet sometimes, i feel that i should feel lucky for the friends around me being there every now and then.

Humans are fucked up. Yet it is settling the fuck ups that helps us grow.
How bizarre.

On a side note, i miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home