Sunday, August 03, 2008

Don't love you no more.

Since there's quite some number of people who wants me to update, here am i. :)
I popped by at my priv. blog, and had some flashbacks.

I'm not sure of my feelings, still. It was months back, we were happily texting each other. To me, you are a nice, caring friend, different from other guys. Well, i was wrong.
You're just one of a kind, after another.
Then one day, you decided to tell me about your feelings. You confessed to me, telling me you have a crush on me, an affection for me. Oh, and tell me you'll be waiting, for the day i'll accept you.
Very well planned huh?
Few days after that, you started giving me the cold shoulder. I fell deep, and i feel terrible.
Yeah, you got a new girl. You left me speechless.

Naive me, thought you were different. And you took me for granted, took me for a ride.
Once bitten, twice shy. Ever since after A, i knew i couldn't trust guys anymore. But i chose to trust you. And you betrayed my trust. Aren't you something.

Anyways, don't worry, i've gotten over you. I don't see any reason why i should not.
If you happen to pass by and read, i just want to tell you, i guess you don't know how hard i tried. Tried to like you.

Two out of three, left me.
Another few months, you'll be leaving me too. I really don't know who else i can turn to, who else can i trust..

I still thank god, for these 3 good friends who has always been there for me.. Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home