Wednesday, August 06, 2008

love.

You're my hunybuch, sugarpie.

Indeed i often felt redundant and sad over many things that's happening in my life. But well, i'm definitely contented with every single one of you around me. :) Some heartfelt words to you again... search for your name!

Twl, somehow i feel that i've lost a part of me ever since you're gone. But, you know what i feel about you. That precious affinity will always be kept inside my heart.. love.
Twj, it's fate that we'll be able to keep in contact for such a long period and i really appreciate you for being there. :) love you too.
Lwj, we're so near, yet so far. I really miss you badly.

As well as..

Sheepie, because of you, life is more meaningful. Thanks for every lil thing. You're such a dear..
Knsf, thanks for being there love. You'll be kept in a part of my heart too. Although it isn't very big, you still hold a portion kae! I lurbbe yeusxz
Ah bee, whenever i have problems, you'll always be there to cheer me up. What more can i ask for? You're loved.
Last but not least, many love to Deb, Simin & Joanna. Three of you are the apple of my eye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home