Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Each sunset depicts the end of all bad things, a signal that it is a new beginning."


When i was on my way home, on the same old route, i was brought back to where we started things. And at the same time, i realized that i lost $20.
To me, what i lost wasnt just that $20, but you, something so much more.

Tears drowned my heart.

Sometimes I find myself sittin' back and reminiscing, especially when I have to watch other people kissing.

As usual, a sunny afternoon, i went to the shopping mall on my own. To have a look around. I sat on the bench, one hand on the phone. You and your friends, behind me, making fun of what i said. Felt disgusted, i walked away. You followed me, came foward and got my number.

Fate. We got together.

All my flaws, you see it as a good thing. To you, i was just nearly perfect.
The first time you introduced me to your friends, you could tell that i was nervous, so you held my hand. I knew, there's no one that could replace you.

I was an unlucky person, had many many problems.
One fine day, i broke down.
You hugged me in your arms, hoping there's something you could do to ease the pain in my heart, telling me no matter what happens, you'll be there. Everytime i'm down, we'll climb up to the carpark, sit down and stuff ice cream in our mouths. You'll always say to me, "Let's see who finish this first!"

Where can i find someone else like you?

Grocery shopping! We took a cart and bought anything we wanted. Who guess that when all the things we took were added up, $200!! We had so much fun together...

Asthma, nightmares, sad, unhappiness, every small detail of me, you remember it clearly. Now it's vice versa. Every detail of us, keeps replaying in my mind. I got jolted back to reality. It's been more than 10 months since you left. Dreams, of when we've just started things, dreams of me and you. I wonder, if you have the same dreams too?

I still believe, one day we'll meet again. Just like the olden days, we'll walk together hand in hand, going through every ups and downs. Every sacrifce, every single thing you did for me, let me be the one to do it for you now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home