Monday, January 05, 2009

Sickly me

I wonder how's sch today! I should be the only pk(paikia) one who's absent for school.
There's headstart test today and tomorrow. Should i say it a good thing or a bad thing?

I got 2days of mc!!!! evil smiles*

Saturday night was horrible! The wind was super strong and we just went swimming.
Just my luck! I cuddled in my blanky yet it's still cold. Fortunately after a short while, i fell asleep. But... i woke up 4 hours later. Wth right! So i decided to get the thermometer


38.9°!!

Then i returned to my bed. Sad to say, i woke up 3 hours later. AGAIN.

Although fever only subsided a lil, thank god it was not as nasty as saturday night.
Went to the doc's, and they fucking made me wait 45min! -_-
Clinic should have two doctors what! What if i got asthma attack, by the time it's my turn you can see me inside the coffin alrdy.

Guess how much was it? Including my sis's.


$100! $100 okay! This is so ridiculous lahhhhhh. Where got such thing one. I think they really cheat our money. Besides, i only got 3 types of medicine!

And the medicines i was given, all tablets. I really dread eating tablets when i was young. Because i don't know how to swallow it, thus resulting my mouth full of the tablet taste. Suck so much lor! I even cut the tablet into half if i think it's too big. Stop laughing! That was my childhood period leisxz
It's better now, but i still don't really like tablets.



Among these 3, one was this tablet for sore throat or infection or something. Aiya basically, it's for the throat, and it dissolves in water. At first i was quite happy about, because i thought i only have to eat two tablets now.

So wrong. The water looks like sprite, and it tastes like some orange thingy.
Super sucky i tell you!
The smell of it makes me wanna vomit. Rahhh

Now im thinking how am i gonna make it to the classroom, which is on the fifth level. I'll prolly die after two or three storeys lol


All the best to everyone waiting for results on the 7th. (Don't worry lah, if you guys can't get in, still got April ma! Still got me also! Diploma cert should be enough to feed all of you lah. LOL)
Also to Mad, Kraven Tessa for their O level results! Cheerios!
I'll go 'chou re nao' when i finish class! Hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home