Saturday, December 02, 2006

I died

I had thought of changing my blogskin time after time..
But still, it had so much sentimental value that leave me hestitaing unberably.
Although there were sad things i admit i don't wish to be remind myself, overall i'm still happy that everything happen. That made my thinking change.
Just like relationships. Why are you being depressed because both of you ended instead of being happy that at least you both started.
Well, life is unpredictable. Who knows what happens tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
My blogging is getting lousier to terrible!
I wonder how i became so less expressive of myself.
What's more, with the kind of life that i'm going through now makes it harder to express.
It's 2:35, i better get to audition now and then to sleep. (;

I died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home