Wednesday, December 06, 2006

No more �ܽ���, want С��! :x

Take panadols & i bet your headache will be gone, gone! (:

Now situations are different. It's undescribable, though. I hope our relationship will get better.
Did some slacking just now.
I saw how priscilla cried, and talk about her problems. I really pity her, yet, i can't help much.
Look back at myself, i'm no where else better then her.
At that juncture, it was just too hard to confort her. I seriously went blank.
& she said she wanted to die.
When i replied her, who doesnt want to die?
She was very very sombre. She thinks everything in life is going too wrong. And that she is left with nothing. Sigh, i guess almost everyone will encounter stuffs like this.
We are not excluded alright.
My psitive side is always short-lived, thus, sometimes i can be positive, but sometimes not.
Why are countless people troublelling over relationships?! :/
Perhaps i just don't understand cause' everyone has different tragedies. Ain't this century that we're living in fabulous? ._.

Anyways, i've changed my target. �� ��! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home