Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Public Affair.

I have a public affair!
Yeah, i'm in love with TP.. ha ha ha ^^v


Had a short tour round the school. It's definitely a very fruitful trip for me.
TP has always been my dream school. So, imagine how excited i was ytd... ha ha!
I can remember very vividly why i wanted so much to get in tp. It used to be because nicholas was there.. but now, it's because i particularly loved that school. On the contrary, there were many hunks there. Ha ha ha :x

The bookshop - it sells everything. I mean it! Wax, socks, everything you need! Cool huh.


Oh yes, remind yourself not to set your feets upon this patch of grass. Otherwise! You'll have to pay a fine of $50!!!





Tried their famous western food. Thought it'll be very nice, but it turned out average only.


And heard from Joan that while we were talking, just as she was asking me what if i saw nicholas here, she heard someone saying,"小姐,我朋友要跟你拿号码.."
Think i got too excited about tp i didn't really pay attention to the surrounding around me.. Ok great. She didn't look at the guy! I was thinking, NABEI?! WHAT IF IT'S A SHUAI GE?! LOL

I asked her that who is the guy asking from and she tell me not to think too much because the guy is prolly taking no. from her. Lol........ btw Ram thinks i've become mature lol *blush*
Omg omg, i think i've gone crazyalready.... die lahhhhhh.

I still love tp though! Now and always, teehee <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home