Tuesday, October 07, 2008

命中注定我爱你, fated to love you

Hi guys, i am here to talk to you about this wonderful taiwanese drama. Remember my previous post? Yes! That's the drama that got me so addicted to! Even if it's breaking dawn i still cant get enough of it!

Oh but before i fill you in a short synopsis of the story, i have a short message to someone.

Dear E, don't worry, my hand is fine. Very first time i experience doing things with one hand. And being scalded with hot, i really mean HOT boiling water. But the few hours of torture made me realise the pain in handicapped people. Also, how important our handfs are. Therefore, maybe it's not a bad thing afterall. I'll be fine after tomorrow! Stop blaming yourself! :)



Okay, back to subject.


Tadaa! I know this drama is out long ago. Still, let me fill you in the story..
Main leads: 陈乔恩, 阮经天, 白歆惠 & 陈楚河
It started with this「便利贴女孩」。She was an odinary girl, who wishes that she could be somebody, that someone would remember her birthday, odinary wishes.
Til one day, she got hooked up with this guy unknowingly. (She had severe headache, and the guy too, whose drink was spiked.) But little did they know, everything was fated...


The rest is up to you to find out! I assure you, it's super touching! Made me tear like hell.
Do not regret if you decide to give it a miss! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home