Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rain, rain go away.

It's pouring outside now and i can't feel more cosier sitting right in front of the comp and blog :)
Well, it's been raining recently and do bring an umbrella out lest you get drenched alright!
Then fall sick aftermath. Anyways, just take good care of yourself aye.


If you have been capping home all these while, you're gonna miss the big chance.
Great Singapore Sale! -- Discounts, discounts and more discounts.

What the hell are you waiting for?! Ha ha
And yours truly waited for the peoples again. Got me super freaking effing bored...


Presenting, me and me! (x
And fyi, the cute lil can of coke is from the lovely bang and nicole last yr.


Sepia effect, imagine how bored was i!


To greyscale effect..

Found my eyelash not curled enough so i went to clipclipclipclip,

til my whole eyelashes came out! Omg, i got super flustered.
Kay, i know that was lame but i told you i was bored right. Bahhhhhhhh

Down to City plaza to get Nicole's extensions done. And meanwhile, Kraven and i decided to try this!

Tried it before, because it looked kinda true.. well well, my health sucked. And it's not true because my love life is not good at all. Tsk, cheat money lahhhh. It also says i'm gonna meet up with an accident lor! Wth


Changed our plans and headed to Bugis instead of town.

I am so gonna get this book i tell you!
Had our fill before shopping.


Playing with Kraven's new shades. Don't worry Kraven, we didn't dirty it. Teehee

I look like a celeb. right! Ha ha, thank you. I am going to be Mrs Zhou.

Kao, i didn't know Angela was so lame that i joined in.. Jialat, bad influence.
A moment of folly! Ha ha ha


And that stupid bang stole my clothe!!!




Woah, before i continue with the post, let me tell you what happened a minute ago!

I accidentally clicked on the X button on the top right hand of the page. I totally freaked out okae! Thank god, i found it saved as a draft. Thank you blogger! I was super relived to find it safe and sound. Phew*

Where was i, oh yes Kraven popped out with a small bouquet of roses and proposed to me. He he

Yes? No?

NO LAH! I can't betray Jay you know.. ha ha!

Please ignore her. She's just trying to act cute here..
And ignore the flowers at the back too. I didn't stole it. Kraven did. lol

Chilled with Tingting and Reena for a short while outside Mos. Finally, we see each other again. Smiles*


Stayed over at Nicole's place at the end of the day.
I'm still feeling a lil' guilty now.. i'm so sorry once again S.

Tell me if i should head out later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home