Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Peace, serenity.

Hearts, all over the world tonight...


NYWL, LSF:
Both of you are the ones i treasure most, and it still is. Times i can't forget, times you both did something that made me touched, times that can never be forgotten...
Deep down in my heart, thank you for being such a wonderful friend. Come what may, i'll still be here. I love you.

KNSF:
Hi love. Thank you and thank you for being there in times of need. Thank you for trying to understand my situation with Angela the other day. Thank you for sending lil messages. Everything you do, it means something to me. I really appreciate it, truthfully, thank you and i love you my dearest.

TWY:
Weiying, you know, i really wished you are one of them who would understand me better. Why, thank you for being a listening ear. I'm still me, call me up if you need. And have a safe trip to China alright! :)

ALJY:
I know the feeling of not being appreciated, thank you for being there. Don't worry, i'll never take you for granted. I'll be here for you too, anytime. No more 'condemn', cause, i don't care what they say. I have a clear conscience! :)

AQH, TYY:
So near yet so far, been so close together before, and it's a pity things are not the same anymore.
Thank you for being my friend. Memories, i promise i'll never forget them.

From the bottom of my heart,
xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home